Air Zimbabwe is the flag carrier airline of Zimbabwe, headquartered on the property of Harare International Airport. The airline conducts various flights to both domestic and regional destinations in Southern Africa. In Zimbabwe, the airline conducts to and from Harare, Bulawayo, Victoria Falls and Kariba. Regionally, Air Zimbabwe flies to and from Johannesburg and Lusaka.
Passengers are required to reconfirm their return booking within 72 hours of flight departure
The Check-In times are as follows:
- For domestic flights, passengers are required to check in 90 minutes prior to departure
- For regional flights, passenger are required to check in 120 minutes prior to departure
- For international flights, passenger are required to check in 180 minutes prior to departure
Air Zimbabwe offers two seating options on their flights namely, Economy class and Business class. Economy class seating has a distance of 32 inches between seats whereas business class seating has a distance of 40-43 inches between seats. Audio entertainment is available for every seat.
Air Zimbabwe offers free baggage allowance. Your checked baggage allowance may, however, be limited by your class of travel. Baggage in excess of the free allowance is subject to extra charge.
The baggage allowances for Air Zimbabwe are as follows:
- For domestic economy class flights, passengers are allowed one piece of baggage at 20kg
- For domestic business class flights, passenger are allowed one piece of baggage at 30kg
- For regional economy class flights (Harare / Johannesburg / Harare), passengers are allowed two pieces of baggage at 20kg each
- For regional business class flights (Harare / Johannesburg / Harare), passengers are allowed two pieces of baggage at 25kg each
The airline allows its passengers to include 15kgs of sporting equipment, such as golf bags over and above the allowed check-in weight.
Book now with Air Zimbabwe and experience the beautiful country of Zimbabwe with its rich culture and history.