Cape town to Durban
Cape Town to Durban can be travelled to via a number of airlines in South Africa.
The following airlines offer flights from Cape Town to Durban:
- Mango Airlines
- British Airways
- South African Airways
Flights from Cape Town to Durban are usually offered as direct flights.
Durban is known for its warm weather all through the year. With its beautiful beaches and great holiday vibe, Durban is the best place if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Durban is the largest city in the KwaZulu-Natal province situated in South African.
In 2015, The New York Times featured Durban as the 7th on it 52 list of places to go.
Things to do in Durban:
- uShaka Marine World. It is an aquarium and family-friendly theme park with its sea views, snorkeling lagoons and shark cave diving.
- Mini Town – just as the name suggests, it’s a mini town that offers people the opportunity to walk around a miniature city.
- Umgeni River Bird Park is a bird zoo situated on a lush tropical landscaping with a collection of more than 800 birds from 200 species.
- The Golden Mile stretches from South Beach to the Suncoast Casino in the North and is perfect for an early morning beach run, rollerblading or cycling
- Suncoast Casino and Entertainment World located long the Durban’s “Golden Mile” with around 1600 slot machines and 66 gaming tables. It also includes kid’s entertainment, 8 cinemas, a Sundeck and the Boardwalk. They offer something for everyone!
- The KwaZulu-Natal South African Gallery contains an extensive collection of well-known South African artists in the modern and airy building.
Book you flights from Cape Town to Durban now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful beaches of the South coast!