Cape town to Johannesburg
Cape Town to Johannesburg is the best way to travel from South Africa’s coastline to the business hub of South Africa.
The following airlines offer Flights from Cape Town to Johannesburg:
- South African Airways
- British Airways
- Mango Airlines
The duration of the flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg is approximately 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa and is one of the 50 largest urban areas in the world. It is also the second largest city in Africa and is the provincial capital of Gauteng, which is the wealthiest province in South Africa.
With so many place to see and do fun things at, everyone is sure to find a place that will be entertaining, suit their pockets and their taste!
Visitors looking for a cultural experience can visit one or more of the over 40 art galleries that is scattered in and around Johannesburg.
For the food lovers out there, here are a few restaurants in Johannesburg that is bound to make your mouth water:
- Bellini’s is an Italian styled family pizzeria with three levels of restaurant made for a pleasant sun-downing drink and food.
- Browns of Rivonia was once an old farmhouse that is now a Johannesburg landmark that offers a selection of fine wines in their peaceful private gardens.
- Calisto’s is a Portuguese steakhouse that specialises in the best and most delicious seafood.
- The Grillhouse was established in 1995 and is one of South Africa’s premium steakhouses that offers a variety and combinations of different meats and a selection of fine wines and malts.
- Yamato is a Japanese restaurant that has been around for over a decade and includes sushi and sashimi that goes beyond the usual offerings.
Book your flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg now with Cheap Flights To and experience the City of Gold!