Cape town to Mauritius
Flights from Cape Town to Mauritius is the best way to travel from South Africa’s Mother City to the beautiful and clear beaches of Mauritius.
There are around 3 flights offered per week from Cape Town to Mauritius and the duration of these flights are approximately 5 hours and 15 minutes.
There are direct flights from Cape Town to Mauritius via Air Mauritius and connecting flights via different places in South Africa. The connecting flights are as follows:
- British Airways, Air Mauritius via Durban and the flight is approximately 6 hours and 55 minutes.
- South African Airways, Air Mauritius via Durban and the flight is approximately 7 hours and 5 minutes.
- South African Airways via Johannesburg and the flight is approximately 7 hours and 20 minutes.
Things to do in Mauritius
- Visit the Blue Penny Museum – This museum in dedicated to history and the art of Mauritius situated in the capital of Mauritius, Port Louis.
- Visit the Trou aux Cerfs – It is a dormant volcano with a well-defined cone and crater that is 605 meters high and situated in Curepipe.
- Visit the Crocodile and Giant Tortoise Park – This park includes different types of crocodiles and tortoises.
- Enjoy the largest reservoir in Mauritius called the Mare aux Vacoas.
- Visit the Ganga Talao – it is a crater lake in a secluded mountain area situated deep in the heart of Mauritius.
- Relax at the La Preneuse – It is a public beach situated in the western coast of Mauritius. It is a beautiful beach with its white sand and clear blue water. It is the perfect place to kick off your shoes and just relax while listening to the gentle waves breaking on the shore.
Book your flight from Cape Town to Mauritius now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the breath-taking island that is Mauritius!