Cape town to Seychelles
Flights from Cape Town to Seychelles is the best way to travel from the south of Africa to an island situated to the east of Africa.
Seychelles is situated along the Indian Ocean and its capital city, Victoria is the smallest capital in the entire world.
The duration of flights from Cape Town to Seychelles are approximately 16 hours and 40 minutes. The duration of these flights can vary as it depends of the number of stops between Cape Town and Seychelles as well as the weather during the particular flight.
The following airlines offer flights from Cape Town to Seychelles:
- Emirates Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- British Airways
- Air Seychelles
- Ethiopian Airlines
- South African Airways
Interesting facts about Seychelles:
- The first settlers to the Seychelles only arrived in the 18th century.
- About half of the land area of the country is occupied by national parks and reserves. These are in support of the governments policies of the protection and conservations of the environment and ecosystems of Seychelles.
- Seychelles boasts with some of the most unique endemic species such as the jelly fish tree, the female Coco de Mer (which is the world’s heaviest nut), the warbler and the paradise flycatcher.
- The country also boasts with the heaviest land tortoise that lives in the wild. This tortoise is named the Esmeralda and weights around 304 kilograms.
- It is believed that pirates seek the islands of Seychelles are a hideout and it is also believed that one of those pirates had treasure worth 100,000 euros that still remains hidden in the land. You never know, you might dig up the infamous treasure!
Book your flight from Cape Town to Seychelles with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful and peaceful waters hugging the coasts of the islands of Seychelles.