Cape town to Swaziland
Flights from Cape Town to Swaziland is the best and easiest way to travel from South Africa’s Mother City to the Kingdom of Swaziland.
Swaziland is a sovereign state situated in southern Africa. The country is neighboured by Mozambique to its east and by South Africa to its north, west and south.
The duration of flights from Cape Town to Swaziland are approximately 4 hours and 35 minutes. The duration of these flights can vary depending on the number of stops between Cape Town and Swaziland.
The following airline offer flight flights from Cape Town to Swaziland (Manzini):
- South African Airways via Johannesburg
- British Airways via Johannesburg
- Air Botswana via Gaborone, Johannesburg
Interesting facts about Swaziland:
- The Kingdom of Swaziland gained their independence from the United Kingdom in 1968.
- Swaziland is also known as Ngwane and is also the smallest country in Africa.
- The official languages of Swaziland is SiSwati and English.
- Majority of the citizens of Swaziland practice indigenous beliefs and Christianity is the second highest religion practiced there.
- Swaziland is home to one of the world’s oldest mines.
- The country boasts with a variety of wild animals such as elephants, lions, leopards and rhinoceros. It is also home to a number of birds.
- Swaziland is big on exporting canned fruit, citrus, refrigerators, cotton yarn, wood pulp and sugar.
When travelling to Swaziland, it is recommended for travellers to visit the Swazi Cultural Village. It is a historical Swazi village that boasts with beautiful waterfalls and talented traditional dancers.
The Swazi Cultural Villages along with the Hlande Royal National Parks have both received a Certificate of Excellence. At the Hlande Royal National Parks, visitors are bound to see some of the most majestic creatures of Africa.
Book your flights from Cape Town to Swaziland with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience a truly African country!