Cape town to Uganda
Flights from Cape Town to Uganda is the best way to travel from the south of Africa to the east of Africa.
The duration of flights from Cape Town to Uganda is approximately 8 hours and 50 minutes. The duration these flights can vary depending on the number of stops between Cape Town to Uganda and the weather experienced during the particular flight. The duration of these flights can vary between 8 hours and 14 hours.
The following airlines offer flights from Cape Town to Uganda (Kampala):
- Ethiopian Airlines
- South African Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Rwandair Express
- British Airways
The airlines chosen also depends on the destinations of the stops between Cape Town and Uganda.
Interesting facts about Uganda:
- Ugandan has a very rich wildlife. The country boasts with around 1061 different species of birds and has mountain gorillas and chimpanzee.
- The official language of Uganda is English but languages such as Arabic, Swahili and Ganda are also used and spoken.
- The most practiced religion in Uganda are Muslim and indigenous beliefs whereas Christianity only forms 1/3rd of the population.
- Uganda’s citizens are known for their hospitality and style of welcoming visitors and travellers.
- According to various reports, Uganda attracts around 1 million visitors and travellers from different places around the world.
- The country is big on the conservation of trees. They have an established rule that if you cut down one tree, you will need to plant three more trees.
- Winston Churchill referred to Uganda as a “Pearl of Africa” because of the country’s magnificence.
- The country is big on the production of bananas, pineapples and avocados. The bananas are even used to produce certain types of wines.
Book your flight from Cape Town to Uganda with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience a true African country with rich cultural history!