Delta Airlines is a major American airline, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Delta Airlines forms part of the founding members of the SkyTeam airline alliance. The airline has grown into one of the world’s largest global airlines, transporting more than 160 million passengers each year.
The airline offers its passengers allowance to one carry-on bag and one personal item at no extra cost.
What is allowed then?
- One purse, briefcase, camera bag or diaper bag
- Or one laptop
- Or one item of a similar or smaller size to those listed above
- A jacket or umbrella
- Food or drink purchased after clearing the security checkpoint
- Special items such as strollers, assistive devices (wheelchairs or crutches)
Business class passengers have a checked bag allowance of 32kg.
Main cabin passengers have a checked bag allowance of 23kg.
Delta Airlines offer their passengers a way in which they can track their checked bags. This can be done by simply entering the Bag Tag Number that you received at the time of baggage check-in. If your bags have been delayed, you can check their status here as well.
In-flight entertainment is provided to the passengers. The entertainment constitutes of:
- wireless internet (subject to prices relating to the length of the flight)
- headsets (which may be charged in basic economy and main cabin flights)
- satellite television (complimentary on all flights)
- music (complimentary on all flights)
- TV episodes (which may be charged in basic economy and main cabin flights)
- Games (complimentary on all flights)
- Movies (which may be charged in basic economy and main cabin flights)
Delta Airlines offer their customer a risk free cancellation which allows the customers to cancel their reservations without penalty for 24 hours after the reservations have been made.
Book now and experience world class treatment from a world class airline!