Durban to Cape town
Flights from Durban to Cape Town is the best way to travel from a city situated next to the Indian Ocean to a city located along the Atlantic Ocean. You can experience the majestic Atlantic Ocean in Cape Town and the warmer Indian Ocean in Durban.
The following airlines in South Africa offer flights from Durban to Cape Town:
- Mango Airlines
- British Airways
- South African Airways
The duration of flights from Durban to Cape Town is approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Cape Town is considered to be the dream destination for visitors and locals alike. It is a world renowned tourist destination situated at the tip of South Africa. In 2011, Cape Town was voted the number 1 tourist destination as it boasts with its beautiful beaches and scenery.
Interesting facts about Cape Town:
- At least two couples get married on Table Mountain every month.
- Table Mountain, one of Cape Town’s most iconic landmarks, began forming 280 million years ago and it’s still evolving today.
- In 2014, The New York Times listed Cape Town as the best place in the world to visit.
- Another of Cape Town’s famous landmarks, the Castle of Good Hope, is the oldest colonial building in South Africa. This landmark was constructed between 1666 and 1679.
- Afrikaans, despite being one of the world’s youngest languages, is the most widely spoken language in the Western Cape.
- The Cape Floral Kingdom has around 7000 plants and was declared a world heritage site. About 70% if these plants occur nowhere else in the world.
- The Western Cape is young! In the sense that, almost half of the population of the Western Cape is below the age of 25.
Book your flight from Durban to Cape Town with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful beaches and variety of cultures in Durban.