Eagean Airlines is the largest Greek airline in terms of the total number of passengers it carries, in terms of the number of destinations travelled and in terms of the fleet size.
Eagean Airlines provide its customers with the opportunity to experience the beauty and uniqueness of Greece. The airline offers its customers in the business lounge with the tasting of local products and it provides its customers with beautiful images and useful information about each destination on the on-board screens.
The number of bags, the charges and allowable dimensions may differ depending on your flight, the fare (GoLight, Flex and Business) and the class (Economy or Business) in which you are travelling.
According to Eagean Airlines, the checked baggage allowances are as follows:
- Economy Class – GoLight – No free baggage allowances.
- Economy Class – Flex – One piece of free baggage allowance at 23kg.
- Business – Two pieces of free baggage allowance at 32 kg each.
- Miles and Bonus Gold – One piece of free baggage allowance at 32/23kg, depending on booked fare.
- Star Alliance Gold – An additional 20kg where the weight concept applies, or one additional piece of luggage where the piece concept applies.
Luggage over the 32kg limit may be carried as cargo.
Cabin Baggage Allowance are as follows:
- GoLight Class – One piece of free hand baggage allowance at 8kg.
- Flex Class – One piece of free hand baggage allowance at 8kg.
- Business Class – Two pieces of free hand baggage allowance at 8kg each.
Check-in your Eagean Airlines conveniently on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Save time with Online Check-in from 48 hours up to 30 minutes before your flight, choose your preferred seat and get your Boarding Pass. It is advised that passengers should be at the boarding gate at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight.