Finnair is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Finland. It is headquartered in Vantaa and its main hub is at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. The airline dominates both domestic and international air travel in Finland and is a member of the OneWorld airline. It was founded on 1 November 1923.
With most Finnair tickets, passengers are entitles to at least one piece of baggage free of charge. The airline also provides its passengers with the service in which they can use the online baggage allowance calculator to determine what their baggage allowances are.
Reasons to fly with Finnair:
- It has a high quality airline – It was established in 1923 and is one of the world’s longest operating airlines. The airline have been awarded for being the “Best Airline in Northern Europe” for many consecutive years.
- Finnair flies the shortcut distances between Asia and Europe and their timetables are designed for smooth connections between the various destinations.
- The airline offers smooth transfers via Helsinki Airport in which the transfers are fast and convenient and has a minimum transfer time of 35 minutes. All the transfers are made within the same terminal. The modern and comfortable Finnair lounges in both Schengen and non-Schengen area.
- The Business Class is top quality. The airline offers a multilingual service with local cabin crew on all Asian routes. Passengers can enjoy new-generation lie-flat seats.
- The airline offers a world of benefits with their Plus Frequent Flyer program. The program is a personalised, flexible service that caters to the needs of their passengers. The program rewards all members individually.
- The airline flies an eco-smart and modern fleet and is considered to have one of the most modern fleets in Europe. Due to their modern fleet, they produce less emissions and because of their straight routes, they consume less fuel.