Flights From Durban to East London
Flights From Durban to East London is the perfect way to get from South Africa’s south coast to its southeast coast.
The following airlines offer Flights From Durban to East London:
- South African Airways
- SA Express
- British Airways
The duration of Flights From Durban to East London takes around 1 hour and 5 minutes.
East London, or also known as “Slummies or “Buffalo City”, is known for its laid-back charm and beautiful sunshine beaches. The weather in East London is reasonably pleasant throughout the year. The best time to experience the greatest and warmest weather in East London is to go there during the summer months which begins in December and ends in February. It is the best time to visit if you want to enjoy the sun and beaches of this beautiful city.
Things to do in East London:
- Friesland Milk Bar is known for making the best milkshakes. Locals and even foreigners always return to the original store for more of their delicious milkshakes.
- Gonubie Beach is a beautiful beach that is ideal for boardwalk wandering, kayaking and beach runs.
- Cove Rock is South Africa’s most amazing sandstone formations that serves as a remarkable place for the breeding of seabirds, a vintage point for whale watching and a perfect fishing spot.
- East London Aquarium is a small but remarkable place for adults and children alike to enjoy and learn about different sea animals. Visitors also get the opportunity to witness the penguin feeding and be welcomed by baby seals.
- Coca Cola Collections. East London has one of the largest Coca Cola Collections which are displayed in a drug store cabinet as a reference to the origins of coke, sold as a health tonic in Atlanta Georgia.
Book your Flights From Durban to East London with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above!