Flights From Durban to George
Flights From Durban to George is the perfect way to travel from KwaZulu-Natal to the Western Cape.
Flights From Durban to George are only offered once a day via the following airlines:
- South African Airways
- Kulula (connecting flight)
- Mango Airlines (connecting flight)
The duration of Flights From Durban to George is 1 hours and 5 minutes.
George is situated hallway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth. It is a popular holiday destination and is the commercial hub of the Garden Route. The Garden Route is a stretch on the south-eastern coast of South Africa. The name comes from the verdant and ecologically diverse vegetation encountered here. There are various lagoons and lakes scattered along the coast. The Garden Route is the perfect place to visit if you want to explore many variant and diverse scenic wonders. It has a Mediterranean climate with moderately hot summers and mild to chilly winters. George is the Garden Route’s largest city and main administrative centre.
George is the sixth oldest town in South Africa. The city is known for its small town atmosphere of peace and tranquillity.
Things to do in George:
- Cradock Peak Trail. This trail is not the faint hearted so it is recommended that you are physically fit and an experienced hiker as this trail is 20km long and it will take you around seven hours to complete. The Cradock Peak is around 1579 meters high and is the highest in the area with astonishing views.
- Garden Route Horse Trails. This path leads through forests and past waterfalls all from the vintage point of a powerful and beautiful horse.
- George Museum dates back to 1811 but was officially established in 1967 and is dedicated to the timber industry, which was the financial foundation of the Garden Route town.
Book your Flights From Durban to George with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above!