Flights From Durban to Johannesburg
Flights From Durban to Johannesburg are offered daily via King Shaka International Airport. Known as the City of Gold, Johannesburg is known for its diversity, its thunderstorms, amazing sunsets and busy city life.
Flights From Durban to Johannesburg are offered by the following airlines:
- British Airways
- Mango Airlines
- South African Airways
The duration of Flights From Durban to Johannesburg are around 1 hour and 5 minutes. There are more than 21 flights offered per day between the two destinations. There are also connecting flights that are offered by South African Airways to Nelspruit and Bloemfontein.
The best time to visit Johannesburg is during the summer months which would be between December and February. It is also an ideal time as the city tends to empty out during the festive season as many of the residents of Johannesburg go to the coast.
Things to do in Johannesburg:
- Visit the Apartheid Museum. It opened in 2001 and is acknowledged as the pre-eminent museum in the world as it deals with the 20th century South Africa.
- Gold Reef City is considered to be one of South Africa’s top family attractions located close to the centre of Johannesburg. It includes a variety of rides in its exhilarating theme park as well as a stunning Lyric Theatre and its exciting casino.
- Cradle of Humankind contains a complex of limestone caves as well as a number of famous fossil discoveries. It was declared a World Heritage Site in 1999.
- Lion Park includes some of South Africa’s most incredible wildlife such as the Brown and White Lions, Giraffes, Cheetahs, Wild Dogs and over twenty other African wildlife species.
- Johannesburg Botanical Garden has seven distinct gardens that provide a beautiful green space and recreational area for both visitors and Joburgers.
Book your Flights From Durban to Johannesburg now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above!