Flights From Durban to Port Elizabeth
Flights From Durban to Port Elizabeth are offered daily. More than 3 flights between the two destinations are offered per day.
Non-stop Flights From Durban to Port Elizabeth are by the following airlines:
- British Airways
- South African Airways
Connection flights via East London are offered by South African Airways.
Port Elizabeth is considered to be one of the major hubs in South Africa. The airport in Port Elizabeth is processing close to a million passengers per year. The standard of the airport is on par with the rest of the major city airports in South Africa such as OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg or Cape Town International Airport.
It is so much more convenient and easier to use Flights From Durban to Port Elizabeth rather than travelling between these two destinations by road. This exhausting trip can take a whole day. The duration of Flights From Durban to Port Elizabeth are 1 hour and 20 minutes, which is a lot faster and convenient.
Things to do in Port Elizabeth:
- Kragga Kamma Game Park is a lush coastal forest and grassland and is home to a variety of African game, including White Rhino, Buffalo, Cheetah, Giraffe, Zebra, Nyala, Bontebok, Lechwe and many more species.
- South African Air Force Museum
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum is home to a comprehensive collection of South African art and craft and specialises in the art of the Eastern Cape Province.
- Horse Memorial is a provincial heritage site that was established in memory of the horses that served and died during the Second Boer War.
- Donkin Heritage Trail consists of a large collection of historic Victorian buildings and monuments that tell the story of the first British colonial settlers that arrived on the shores of Algoa Bay.
Book your Flights From Durban to Port Elizabeth with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above!