Flights From Johannesburg to Cape town
Flights From Johannesburg to Cape town are offered daily with more than 32 flights offered per day. It is the best way to travel from The City of Gold to The Mother City.
Non-stop Flights From Johannesburg to Cape town are offered by the following airlines:
- Mango Airlines
- South African Airways
- British Airways
The duration of non-stop flights are 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Connecting Flights From Johannesburg to Cape town are offered via the following destinations and airlines:
- Bloemfontein via Fly Blue Crane
- George via South African Airways
- Gaborone via Air Botswana
- East London via Safair
- Plettenberg Bay via CemAir
- Durban via British Airways
- Durban via Mango Airlines
Cape Town is considered to be the dream destination for many people, locals and foreigners alike. The city captivates anyone who visits it. With its beautiful beaches, idyllic shores and breath-taking scenery, it is impossible not to fall in love with Cape Town. It was voted the number 1 tourist destination in 2011.
Things to do in Cape Town:
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront is situated on the edge of Cape Town. It is a charming historical harbour that includes shopping, dining, entertainment and leisure activities.
- Robben Island is both a South African National Heritage Site as well as a World Heritage Site. It is where the Nelson Mandela, the former President of South Africa, was imprisoned.
- Table Mountain. You can take a cable car up the majestic mountain and then there is the option, for the more adventurous type, to abseil their way down the mountain by going down a 112m rope.
- Cape Winelands. There are rolling vineyards, lofty mountains, historic wine estates and a variety of the best wines in the world. Cape Town is the home to most of South Africa’s leading wine estates.
Book your Flights From Johannesburg to Cape town with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above!