Flights to Bangkok
Flights to Bangkok is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to the beautiful and magnificent Thailand.
Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world and it’s not hard to understand why that is the case. Bangkok offers something different around every corner. You can admire the gleaming temples of Bangkok, ride on a tuk tuk through the bustling Chinatown or even take a long boat ride through the floating markets. The food of Bangkok is also another must! They offer a variety of dishes such a local food dishes available at humble street stall to magnificent food cuisine on break-taking rooftops overlooking the beautiful city.
The following airlines offer Flights to Bangkok from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
These Flights to Bangkok are generally connecting flights.
- Air Austral via Saint-Denis
- Singapore Airlines via Singapore
- Kenya Airways via Nairobi
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai
- Cathay Pacific Airways via Hong Kong
- Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi
- Qatar Airways via Doha
- South African Airways
- Jet Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Air China
- Thai Airways
- Bangkok Airways
The duration of Flights to Bangkok from Johannesburg are approximately 14 hours and 45 minutes. The duration of these flights may vary depending on the number of stops between Johannesburg and Bangkok. Different airlines offer different flights to different destinations between Johannesburg and Bangkok.
Interesting facts about Bangkok:
- The people of Bangkok have a daily recital of the Thai National Anthem that happens at 08:00 and 18:00 in public places.
- The world-famous energy drink Red Bull was created in Bangkok.
- The Chinatown in Bangkok is considered to be the largest in the world as it is home to over a million ethnic Chinese.
Book your Flights to Bangkok now with Cheap Flights To and experience the culture and history of Thailand!