Flights to Barcelona
Flights to Barcelona is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to the beautiful and magnificent Spain.
Barcelona is the capital city of Spain as well as the second most populous municipality of Spain. The city is renowned for its architectural works that are now considered to be World Heritage sites.
Barcelona is one of the world’s leading tourist, economic, trade fair and cultural centres. The city had significant influences in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science and the arts. These all contributed to the city’s status as one of the world’s major global cities.
The following airlines offer Flights to Barcelona from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Emirates Airlines
- Qatar Airways via Doha
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- Lufthansa via Frankfurt
- British Airways
- Swiss Airlines via Zürich
- Air France
- South African Airways
- TAP Portugal
- EgyptAir via Cairo
The duration of Flights to Barcelona are approximately 17 hours and 25 minutes. The duration of these flights depend on the number of stops between Johannesburg and Barcelona. Different airlines offer different flights to different destinations between Johannesburg and Barcelona.
Interesting facts about Barcelona:
- Barcelona is considered the “best beach city” in the world by National Geographic.
- Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain and is the 11th most populous urban area in the European Union.
- Las Ramblas is the most touristic avenue in Barcelona. It is a 2 kilometre long boulevard and over 150,000 people take a walk along this street on a daily basis. The unique feature of this boulevard is that it is divided into 5 different streets that flow smoothly into each other.
- The Casa Mila is a marvellous architecture in Barcelona and was declared a world Heritage Site in 1984.
Book your Flights to Barcelona now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful city that is Barcelona!