Flights to Cape town
Flights to Cape Town is the best way to travel to one of the most beautiful cities, not only in South Africa but in the entire world.
The following airlines offer Flights to Cape Town:
- Mango Airlines
- British Airways
- South African Airways
Cape Town is considered to be the dream destination for visitors and locals alike. It is a world renowned tourist destination situated at the tip of South Africa. In 2011, Cape Town was voted the number 1 tourist destination as it boasts with its beautiful beaches and scenery.
Things to do in Cape Town:
- Cape Winelands. There are rolling vineyards, lofty mountains, historic wine estates and a variety of the best wines in the world. Cape Town is the home to most of South Africa’s leading wine estates.
- Table Mountain. You can take a cable car up the majestic mountain and then there is the option, for the more adventurous type, to abseil their way down the mountain by doing down a 112m rope.
- Cage diving with sharks. Cape Town has an incredibly diverse shark population. The adventurous types can take a journey to Gansbaii, the white shark capital of the world.
Interesting facts about Cape Town:
- Table Mountain, one of Cape Town’s most iconic landmarks, began forming 280 million years ago and it’s still evolving today.
- At least two couples get married on Table Mountain every month.
- The Cape Floral Kingdom has around 7000 plants and was declared a world heritage site. About 70% if these plants occur nowhere else in the world.
- In 2014, The New York Times listed Cape Town as the best place in the world to visit.
- Another of Cape Town’s famous landmarks, the Castle of Good Hope, is the oldest colonial building in South Africa. This landmark was constructed between 1666 and 1679.
Book your Flights to Cape Town now with Cheap Flights To and experience the beautiful city with its breath-taking scenery and beaches!