Flights to Dubai
Flights to Dubai is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to the United Arab Emirates.
Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates and is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf.
The following airlines offer Flights to Dubai from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Kenya Airways via Nairobi
- Rwandair Express
- Saudi Arabian Airlines via Jeddah
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Qatar Airways via Doha
- Emirates Airlines – Non-stop flight from Johannesburg to Dubai
- Etihad Airways via Aby Dhabi
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- British Airways
- South African Airways
The duration of Flights to Dubai from Johannesburg are approximately 12 hours and 25 minutes. The duration of these flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Interesting facts about Dubai:
- Dubai is considered the safest city in the world. The crime rate is so low in this city that it is virtually 0% due to the strict laws in Dubai.
- People in Dubai pay 0% tax. This means that people can earn a lot of money and save it!
- Some of the world’s tallest and biggest structures are situated in Dubai. It includes the biggest mall, tallest hotel, second largest man-made marina and the world’s largest aquarium are located in Dubai.
- Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the whole world.
- Some of the world’s tallest skyscrapers are found in Dubai. The Burj Khalifa of Dubai is considered to be the world’s tallest man-made structure. The height of this building is over 828 metres.
- There are a lot of luxurious 5-star and 7-star hotels in Dubai. The Burj Al Arab is the fourth tallest hotel. The Al Mahara is featured with a massive seawater aquarium.
Book your Flights to Dubai now with Cheap Flights To and experience this futuristic city with its unique buildings and landscapes!