Flights to Durban
Flights to Durban is the best way to travel to the beautiful city situated next to one of the most beautiful beaches in South Africa.
Durban is the largest city in the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal and ranks as the third most populous urban area in South Africa after Johannesburg and Cape Town.
The following airlines offer Flights to Durban:
- Mango Airlines
- British Airways
- South African Airways
All these airlines offer non-stop Flights to Durban. There are around 23 flights per day from Johannesburg to Durban. The approximate duration of these flights are around 1 hour and 5 minutes.
There are also connecting flights offered by South African Airways via Nelspruit or Gaborone or Bloemfontein.
Interesting facts about Durban:
- Durban has the highest number of Indians outside of India. One of the major benefits of this is that along with Indians comes their amazing and delicious food especially the favourite “Bunny Chow”.
- Durban had the busiest container port in Africa and one of the busiest in the Southern Hemisphere. The entrance of Durban’s harbour has been widened to take some of the world’s largest “super ships”.
- This city is home to the world’s 5th largest aquarium named The Ushaka Marine World. This aquarium is situated that the end of Durban’s famous “Golden Mile”. This is a stretch of beach that is around 6 kilometres long.
- Every year Durban is at the centre of the world’s great animal migrations. This migration occurs when millions of small silver fish gather and take a journey up the coast, passing Durban on their way. This is called “The Sardine Run”.
- In 2014, Durban was rated “The coolest city in South Africa you’ve never seen” by CNN.
Book your Flights to Durban with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the city with rich culture and breath-talking beaches!