Flights to Frankfurt
Flights to Frankfurt is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to the largest city in Germany.
The following airlines offer Flights to Frankfurt from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- Qatar Airways via Doha
- Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai
- Swiss Airlines
- KLM via Amsterdam
- Air Namibia via Windhoek
- South African Airways
- Air France via Paris
The duration of Flights to Frankfurt from Johannesburg are approximately 10 hours and 45 minutes. The duration of these flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Interesting facts about Frankfurt:
- People in Frankfurt are very happy! The city ranks very high in the official surveys on quality of life.
- The Opera House in Frankfurt was once nicknamed Germany’s Most Beautiful Ruin until it was restored in 1981.
- Frankfurt’s main airport is the biggest airport in Europe. It is also one of the busiest international airports with regards to the number of regular passengers.
- During ancient times, Frankfurt was the centre of the Holy Roman Empire.
- The city contains two of the EU’s highest skyscrapers namely the Commerzbank and the tower of the Exhibition Centre.
- Frankfurt is home to Germany’s wealthiest and most luxurious museums.
- The city’s Henninger Tower is the highest beer reservoir in the world.
- Each year, Frankfurt hosts over 30 industrial expos and fairs, this includes the largest automobile, publishing and music industry shows, which attract millions of people to the city.
- Over 4 million visit Frankfurt each year. The most visited destinations are Frankfurt Motor Show, Frankfurt Book Fair, Messe Frankfurt and museums such as Schirn Kunsthalle Frankfurt and Goethe House.
Book your Flights to Frankfurt now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the amazing culture and food of Frankfurt!