Flights to Harare
Flights to Harare is the best and most convenient way to travel to the capital of Zimbabwe. Harare is the most populous city of Zimbabwe.
The following airlines offer Flights to Harare from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Fastjet Airlines
- South African Airways
- British Airways
- Kenya Airways
- Air Zimbabwe
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Air Namibia
Flights to Harare are generally non-stop flights from Johannesburg. There are, however, airlines that offer connecting flights between Johannesburg and Harare.
The duration of Flights to Harare from Johannesburg are approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes, these are direct flights. The duration of the flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Interesting facts about Harare:
- Zimbabwe welcomed around 2 million tourists into the country in 2014, with many of them choosing to visit the beautiful city of Harare.
- Zimbabwe has 16 official languages. The most commonly spoken languages in Harare are Shona, Sindebele and English.
- Harare boasts with a variety of different cuisines with their traditional food making a comeback with delicious and mouth-watering chicken, beef and fish dishes included in many menus.
- It is quite interesting that Zimbabwe has 8 different currencies in circulation, however, the US Dollar is the most commonly used currency in this city.
- The city of Harare enjoys a subtropical highland climate with three main climates namely warm and wet, cool and dry and hot and dry. The average annual temperature for the city is around 18°C.
- Make sure you visit the animal sanctuaries! The Wild is Life in Harare is an animal sanctuary for injured, orphaned and rescued wildlife which also protects endangered and specially protected species. Some of these animals include lions, giraffes, zebras, elephants, monkeys and many more!
Book your Flights to Harare now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the amazing wildlife and animal sanctuaries in Harare!