Flights to Hong Kong
Flights to Hong Kong is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to China.
The following airlines offer Flights to Hong Kong from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai
- Qatar Airways via Doha
- Cathay Pacific Airways (Direct Flights to Hong Kong)
- Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- Jet Airways via Abu Dhabi, Mumbai
- Singapore Airlines via Singapore
- Kenya Airways via Nairobi
- Siberia Airlines via Doha
- KLM via Amsterdam
- Air France via Paris
- Air China
- South African Airways
The duration of Flights to Hong Kong from Johannesburg are approximately 12 hours and 40 minutes, these are direct flights. The duration of the flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Interesting facts about Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong’s official name is the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, or Hong Kong SAR.
- Hong Kong means Fragrant Harbour.
- The city’s official languages are Chinese and English.
- Hong Kong has more Rolls Royce’s per person than any other city in the world.
- The city also has the most skyscrapers (which are classified as buildings with more than 14 floors) in the world. It has double the amount of its nearest rival which is New York City.
- The terrain of Hong Kong has a lot of hills and there are outdoor escalators in the Central district of the Island.
- The Hong Kong dollar is the eighth most traded currency in the world.
- The Tsing Ma Bridge is the longest road and rail suspension bridge in the world and is considered to be a Hong Kong landmark.
Book your Flights to Hong Kong now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience a truly amazing city with its amazing food and architecture!