Flights to London
Flights to London is the best and most convenient way to travel to the capital of England.
The following airline offer Flights to London from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai
- Kenya Airlines via Nairobi
- South African Airways (Direct Flights to London)
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- Qatar Airways via Doha
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air France via Paris
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Lufthansa via Munich
- British Airways (Direct Flights to London)
The duration of Flights to London from Johannesburg are approximately 11 hours and 15 minutes, these are direct flights. The duration of the flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Things to do in London:
- Take a ride on the London Eye that gives passengers a privileged bird’s-eye view of the city’s landmarks.
- Visit the Tower of London. It contains centuries of bloody history around a medieval castle, home to Crown Jewels an iconic Beefeaters.
- View the 16 storey Big Ben and is recognised as the national symbol situated at the Eastern end of the Houses of Parliament.
- Take a tour through the Palace of Westminster. It is a neo-gothic masterpiece and seat of the UK government.
- Sight see the Kensington Palace. It is the Riyal palace that exhibits on former residents like Queen Victoria and Princess Diana.
- Visit the Natural History Museum in London. It is a landmark museum of animals and natural phenomena with hands-on exhibits and animatronic dinosaurs.
- Visit the family-friendly Sea Life London Aquarium that features more than 5,000 sea creatures and it includes a play area and group packages.
- Visit the Globe Theatre in London. It is a replica of the original Elizabethan theatre that shows Shakespeare plays in the open air.
Book your Flights to London now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the magnificent city with its rich history!