Flights to Paris
Flights to Paris
Flights to Paris is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to the “City of Love”. Paris got this nickname because every year millions of people visit Paris to spend romantic time together. Paris delivers its promise of love!
The following airlines offer Flights to Paris from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Egyptair via Cairo
- Air France (non-stop Flights to Paris)
- KLM via Amsterdam
- Qatar Airways via Doha
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi
- Swiss Airlines via Zurich
- Lufthansa via Frankfurt
- South African Airways
- British Airways
The duration of Flights to Paris from Johannesburg are approximately 14 hours and 50 minutes. The duration of the flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Interesting facts about Paris:
- The old bridge of Pont Neuf is the oldest bridge in Paris and it was the first road in Paris to benefit from pavements that separated pedestrians and traffic. It was the first bridge to be built without houses on it.
- The largest sundial in the world can be found in Paris. The point of Luxor Obelisk standing on the Place de la Concorde indicates international time. It is also the oldest monument in Paris.
- There are a few houses from the middle-ages that can be found in Paris. These houses date back to the 15th
- At the beginning of avenue de New York in Paris, a life-size gold-plated model of the flame held by the Statue of Liberty in New York is situated. The flowers on the monument are placed in honor of Lady Diana whose car was crushed in the tunnel that runs under the square.
Book your Flights to Paris now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the magic of Paris, known for its good food and romantic atmosphere!