Flights to Rome
Flights to Rome is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to the capital of Italy.
The following airlines offer Flights to Rome from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Egyptair via Cairo
- Alitalia via Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi
- Air France via Paris
- KLM via Amsterdam
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- British Airways
- Swiss Airlines via Zurich
- Lufthansa via Frankfurt
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai
- South African Airways
The duration of connecting Flights to Rome are approximately 13 hours and 35 minutes. The duration of the flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Interesting facts about Rome:
- The ancient Rome was eight time more densely populated than modern New York.
- The population of the city of Rime is approximately 2.7 million.
- Modern Rome has around 280 fountains and more than 900 churches.
- Rome built the first ever shopping mall between 107 and 110 AD
- In 2013, Rome attracted around 12.6 million tourist in which 5.5 million visitors visiting the Vatican Museums and 5.1 million people visiting the Colosseum.
Things to do in Rome:
- Admire Ancient Ruins at the Roman Forum. When exploring these ruins, make sure you have an expert guide with you to help guide the stories of Ancient Rome to life.
- Explore the world famous symbol of Rome, the Colosseum with its long and bloody history that included the 100 days of games that involved gladiatorial combats. Around 4 million people visit it each year.
- Admire the architectural marvel that is the Pantheon. It is the burial place of Rome’s kings and other prominent figures. The temple was built between 118 and 128 A.D.
Book your Flights to Rome now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience this beautiful city with its rich history!