Flights to Toronto
Flights to Toronto is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to Canada. Toronto is the most populous city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. The city is also the fifth largest city in North America.
The following airlines offer Flights to Toronto from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Lufthansa via Frankfurt
- Air Canada
- British Airways
- Alitalia via Abu Dhabi
- United Airlines
- Swiss Airlines via Zurich
- South African Airways via
- Austrian Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Air France
- Turkish Airlines via Istanbul
- Egyptair via Cairo
The duration of Flights to Toronto from Johannesburg are approximately 20 hours and 45 minutes. The duration of these flights may vary depending on the number of stops between Johannesburg and Toronto. Different airlines offer different flights to different destinations between Johannesburg and Toronto.
Interesting facts about Toronto:
- Toronto is the fourth most liveable city in the world.
- The city has more than 8000 restaurants.
- The St. Lawrence Market is one of the greatest markets in Canada. The selection of food is outstanding!
- Toronto is a very sunny city with up to 301 days of measurable sunshine.
- The largest zoo in Canada is The Toronto Zoo and is home to over 16,000 animals representing 491 species.
- PATH is the largest underground pedestrian system in North America as it connects 1200 stores and restaurants, 50 office towers, 20 parking garages, 5 subway stations and a railway terminal over its twenty eight kilometre length.
- The world’s largest underground sidewalk sale occurs once a year in Toronto with all the businesses found along the PATH.
- Toronto is the third largest venue for movie production in North America.
- There are around 52 outdoor skating rinks in Toronto.
Book your Flights to Toronto now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful city that is Toronto!