Helicopter is a type of rotorcraft which is lifted into the sky and has thrust that is supplied by the rotors. This allows the helicopter to take off and land vertically, to hover, to fly forwards, backwards and laterally.
Helicopter flights offer a thrilling and different way in which people can experience and observe the beautiful landscapes and scenic views that South Africa has to offer.
NAC Helicopters is a company that offers helicopter tours and is considered to be a leader in its market. The company offers helicopter flights from the iconic Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, where they are based or alternatively from Cape Town International Airport. Helicopter flights are offered to allow people to experience the scenic views of the Cape Peninsula.
Helicopter flights can also be taken to some of the most amazing winelands in the Western Cape. These include flights to the winelands in Constantia, Durbanville, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
Flights can also be offered to Game Lodges in and around Cape Town. The Game Lodges are the Aquila and the San Bona. Scenic flights are also offered via helicopters over the Two Oceans, Atlantico, Robben Island and the Full Peninsula.
BAC Helicopters based in Durban offer flights in and around Durban. Rides are also offered to the Drakensberg. The following flights are offered:
- Picnic flights are offered with a picnic on top of the plateau with a 360° view of the city, the ocean, the stadium and the Valley of a Thousand Hills.
- Coastal scenic tours provides the opportunity to explore the Durban coastline.
- Twilight city trip are offered at sun set.
- The Valley tour is a tour of the Valley of 1000 Hills route.
- Rainfarm Game and Lodge fly in
Book your ride now and experience a magical flights to many of South Africa’s most breath-taking scenic views.