South Africa hotels range from budget-friendly to five star, premier hotels. From a wide range of places to choose from in South Africa, it can be a difficult task to decide which one to choose.
Hotels can range from places that located near airports, resorts where they cater for people who want to relax near the beach or in nature or even house boats which are known as boatels for the more adventurous type.
Some of the best places to stay in South Africa include
- The Table Bay at the Waterfront which is located between Robben Island and Table Mountain
- The Michelangelo Hotel which is located in the heart of Sandton
- The Oyster Box hotel located in the lush tropical gardens of Umhlanga Rocks.
- Saxon located in the business district, within 3km of Sandton City
- Four Seasons located in Westcliffe, within 3km from Johannesburg Zoo
- Sun City Resort which includes The Palace of the Lost City, The Cabanas and the Cascades
- Bakubung Bush Lodge located in the Pilanesberg National Park. It includes a variety of massages and elegantly decorated rooms with free WiFi
- The Kingdom Resort loacted 5.8km from Sun City Resort and also located along the Pilanesburg National Park
- The Westin Cape Town located at the gateway of the V&A Waterfront with access to a heavenly spa and free WiFi connection.
This is just a scratch on the surface of the wide variety of places to stay during your holiday that are located all over South Africa.
Search for your dream holiday and book your home away from home now!
Book now and relax at some of the most luxurious hotels in South Africa. Having a nice place to stay at during your holidays will just add more relaxation and ambiance to the overall enjoyment of the holiday of your dreams.