Jet Airways is an airline based in Mumbai, India. It is viewed at the second largest airline in India and it operates a total of 73 destinations including 51 flights in the domestic regions within India and then it operates an additional 22 International flights.
Some of the destinations that are flown to via Jet Airways are as follows:
- Bahrain – Manama
- Bangladesh – Dhaka
- Belgium – Brussels
- Canada – Toronto
- France – Paris
- Hong Kong
- India – Port Blair, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Jorhat, Silchar, Patna, Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Ahmedabad, Leh, Bhuj. These are some of the destinations that are flown to domestically within India.
- Italy – Milan
- Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
- Nepal – Kathmandu
- Oman – Muscat
- People’s Republic of China – Shanghai
- Qatar – Doha
- Saudi Arabia – Dammam
- South Africa – Johannesburg
- Thailand – Bangkok
- United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi
- United Kingdom – London
- United States – New York City, San Francisco
Many more destinations are flown to via Jet Airways.
The free baggage allowances that are offered by the airline depend on a number of factors such as:
- the type of guest (whether the passenger is Adult / Child / Infant)
- the class of booking
- point of sale (this refers to the country in which the ticket was purchased)
- point of origin (place of commencement of journey)
- booking period
- routing and more
The above mentioned needs to be entered in order to view the baggage allowance for your Jet Airways operated flights. The airline, however, does not accept any single piece of baggage weighing more than 32kg. Cabin baggage and check-in baggage allowance cannot be combined.
Passengers can check-in via the internet, on their mobile phones, at a kiosk check-in or simply check-in at the airport counters.
Book you ticket now with “Cheap Flights To” by clicking on the link above and experience India or any of the several international destinations that are offered by Jet Airways.