Johannesburg to Cape town
Johannesburg to Cape Town is the best way to travel from South Africa’s City of Gold to South Africa’s Mother City.
Non-stop flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town are offered by the following airlines:
- Mango Airlines
- South African Airways
- British Airways
The duration of non-stop flights are 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Connecting flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town are offered via the following destinations and airlines:
- Bloemfontein via Fly Blue Crane
- George via South African Airways
- Gaborone via Air Botswana
- East London via Safair
- Plettenberg Bay via CemAir
- Durban via British Airways
- Durban via Mango Airlines
Cape Town is considered to be the dream destination for many people, locals and foreigners alike. The city captivates anyone who visits it. With its beautiful beaches, idyllic shores and breath-taking scenery, it is impossible not to fall in love with Cape Town. It was voted the number 1 tourist destination in 2011.
Interesting facts about Cape Town:
- The Table Mountain’s, which is located in Cape Town, flat top was formed about 300 million years ago. The mountain was initially at sea level during an ice age and the ice sheets flattened the layers of sandstone to form this famous landmark.
- Cape Town is situated on an underground river called Camissa which means the “place of sweet waters”.
- The original Table Mountain Cableway initially opened for business on the 4th of October 1929 and transported millions of visitors, including the Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth ll.
- Cape Town’s City Hall was built in 1905. On the 11th of February 1990, Nelson Mandela made his first public speech after his release from Robben Island.
Book your flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the magical city of Cape Town with its beautiful beaches and landmarks!