Johannesburg to Durban
Flights from Johannesburg to Durban is the best way to travel from South Africa’s “City of Gold” to the largest city in the KwaZulu-Natal province.
The following airlines offer flights from Johannesburg to Durban:
- British Airways
- Mango Airlines
- South African Airway
The duration of flights from Johannesburg to Durban are approximately 1 hour and 5 minutes. These flights are non-stop flights.
Things to do in Durban:
- Visit the Pavilion Shopping Centre situated just 20 kilometres from the buzzing city centre of Durban. This mall is filled with a lovely variety of convenience stores, boutiques, restaurants and many more!
- The KwaZulu-Natal South African Gallery contains an extensive collection of well-known South African artists in the modern and airy building.
- Visit the Umgeni River Bird Park. It is a bird zoo situated on a lush tropical landscaping with a collection of more than 800 birds from 200 species.
- Cruise and explore the Durban Harbour. The boat cruises along the calm waters of the Durban Harbour during whish freshly-prepared fine foods are served.
- Take a walk down the 500 metre Vetch’s pier that stretches into the currents of the Indian Ocean.
- Visit the uShaka Marine World. It is an aquarium and family-friendly theme park with its sea views, snorkelling lagoons and shark cave diving.
- Try your luck at the Suncoast Casino and Entertainment World located long the Durban’s “Golden Mile” with around 1600 slot machines and 66 gaming tables. It also includes kid’s entertainment, 8 cinemas, a Sundeck and the Boardwalk. They offer something for everyone!
- Visit the Amphitheatre Flea Market. This market is held every Sunday along the “Golden Mile” on Durban’s Beachfront and is perfect for a day trip with the whole family.
Book your flights to Johannesburg to Durban with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the city with rich culture and breath-taking beaches!