Johannesburg to Zambia
Flights from Johannesburg to Zambia is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa’s largest city Johannesburg to Zambia, situated in Southern Africa.
The following airlines offer flights from Johannesburg to Zambia (Lusaka):
- Kenya Airways
- Ethiopian Airlines
- South African Airways
- Air Namibia
- British Airways
The duration of direct flights from Johannesburg to Zambia are approximately 2 hours and 5 minutes. Connecting flights are also offered between these two destinations. The duration of these connecting flights may differ depending on depending on the number of stops between Johannesburg and Zambia (Lusaka). Different airlines offer different flights to different destinations between these two destinations.
The cost of flights from Johannesburg to Zambia can change during certain times throughout the week and throughout the year. Flights during mid-week are cheaper than flights during the weekends and late evening and early morning flights are generally also cheaper.
Things to do in Zambia:
- Go Bungee Jumping down from the top of Victoria Falls. It’s an adrenaline filled activity by throwing yourself into the air and freefalling for 110 metres.
- Go Abseiling! Edge your way down a vertical rock overlooking the spectacular surrounding of the Bakota Gorge near Victoria Falls.
- Go for a helicopter flight over Victoria Falls. It is a once in a lifetime experience with breath-taking views and incredible photo opportunities!
- For the adrenaline type, go for a heart racing swoop on the Gorge Swing. It is a strap on a full body harness that allows you to swoop across the Bakota Gorge like a bird in flights.
- Go Kayaking down the mighty Zambezi River below Victoria Falls.
Book your flights from Johannesburg to Zambia now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful country of Zambia with its breath-taking scenery and landscapes and marvel at the beauty of the country’s nature and animal life!