Madrid to Barcelona
Flights from Madrid to Barcelona is the best and most convenient way to travel from the capital of Spain to the second most populous city in Spain.
The following airlines offer flights from Madrid to Barcelona:
- Air Europa
- Vueling Airlines
Flights from Madrid to Barcelona are non-stop flights. The duration of these flights are approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
The cost of flights from Madrid to Barcelona can change during certain times throughout the week and throughout the year. Flights during mid-week are cheaper than flights during the weekends and late evening and early morning flights are generally also cheaper.
Things to do in Barcelona:
- Visit the La Sagrade Familia Church designed by Antoni Gaudi. This is Barcelona’s most famous attraction and the most visited! It welcomes over 3 million visitors each year.
- Experience the magic fountain show named The Font Mágica Fountain. The beautiful show of water, lights and music is truly a magical experience. The Magic Fountain was built in 1929 and is still one of the most visited spots in Barcelona with over 2.5 million visitors each year.
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Barcelona. Pablo Picasso was one of the world’s most famous painter. The Museum contains a unique collection of around 400 art works consisting of very early sketches and many lesser known Picasso paintings.
- Take a walk down the La Rambla and enjoy the true essence of Barcelona. The La Rambla is really a collection of various stretches of streets with different names.
- Visit The Barrio Gotico gothic quarter is the medieval city of Barcelona from the middle ages. It grew around the old Roman town of Barcino which is the oldest part of Barcelona.
Book your flights from Madrid to Barcelona now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beauty of Spain!