Melbourne to Sydney
Flights from Melbourne to Sydney is the best and most convenient to travel from Australia’s capital city to the most populous city in Australia.
The following airlines offer flights from Melbourne to Sydney:
- V Australia
- Qantas Airways
Flights from Melbourne to Sydney are non-stop flights. The duration of these flights are approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes.
The cost of flights from Melbourne to Sydney can change during certain times throughout the week and throughout the year. Flights during mid-week are cheaper than flights during the weekends and late evening and early morning flights are generally also cheaper.
Interesting facts about Sydney:
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge is the widest long span bridge and is also the tallest steel arc bridge in the world. According to the Guinness World Records, the bridge is the 5th longest spanning-arch bridge.
- The oldest public building in the Sydney Central Business District is The Sydney Mint.
- The Sydney Tower is the second tallest freestanding structure in Australia.
- The city was in the Guinness Book of Record for producing the longest line of pizzas at 221 metres.
- The most popular summer sport in Sydney is Cricket.
- The Sydney Fish Markey is the largest market of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere and is the third largest fish market in the world.
Things to do in Sydney:
- Take the Bondi to Coogee Walk. It is one of the most spectacular walks and coastlines that you will ever see. This route takes you to some od Sydney’s most iconic beaches.
- Stroll the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Gaze out from North Head Lookout with its sweeping views from the mouth of the harbour to Sydney’s skyscrapers.
- Experience tranquillity at the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Book your flights from Melbourne to Sydney now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful city that is Sydney with its beautiful beaches and attractions!