Saudi Arabian Airlines
Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national flag carrier of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah. The airlines main base is at Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport.
Saudi Arabian Airlines offers flights to:
Africa namely to
- South Africa
Asia namely to
- Sri Lanka
Europe namely to
- United Kingdom
Middle East namely to
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
North America namely to
Saudi Arabian Airlines offers its passengers in-flight entertainment with the latest technology that is aimed a fulfilling passengers entertainment needs especially on long-haul flights. On many of the airlines aircraft, the seats are equipped with personal video screens that are controlled by their fully integrated handsets or by touch. This system offers the passengers with a video-on-demand service with 24 channels on some aircraft and may reach up to 40 channels on others.
The free baggage allowances as set out by Saudi Arabian Airlines for international flights are as follows:
- First Class – Passengers are allowed two pieces of checked baggage at a weight that does not exceed 32kg
- Business Class – Passengers are allowed two pieces of checked baggage at a weight that does not exceed 32kg
- Guess Class – Passengers are allowed two pieces of checked baggage at a weight that does not exceed 23kg
The hand luggage allowances are as follows:
- First and Business classes – A bag or handbag is allowed along with a briefcase and the total weight of both pieces may not exceed the weight of 9kg
- Guess Class – A handbag is allowed with a total weight of 7kg
When checking in at the airport, passengers must present the staff with their passport, personal travel documents and inform them with regards to the number of carry-on and check-in luggage.
Book your ticket now with Cheap Flights To and experience a world class flight and service from a world class airline!