- No comments
Save on Flights
Save on flights with our easy tips and we could get you up in the air at a lower cost than you have ever experienced.
There are a couple of tips and ticks you could use to save money, and most of these come down to the time when you book and also how you choose to search for flights.
CheapFlightsTo.co.za aims to be the best place for you to read up on airlines and compare flights across South Africa.
Did you know that we fly to thousands of destinations all across the globe? Well that is because, due to help of Travelstart, we make it easy for you to compare where you would like to fly too.
All you need to do is simply select your flight dates and destinations, and we will automatically choose the best flights for you. You can then select the time and with which airline you would like to fly with and we will do the best to help you save on flights in no time.
Here are our top tips & tricks to save on flights:
- Travel at the cheapest times.
- Book through Travelstart.
- Fly during low season when it isn’t busy.
- Compare flights with all airlines.
- Fly directly instead of having a stop over.
- Select an airport near you.
- Book car hire & compare different classes.
- Carry a luggage bag on-board with you for smaller items.
- Make sure that you know how much your luggage weighs before checking in.
- Use BNB.
- Book when your currency is at a good rate for international flights.
- Compare hotels with us and we will offer you the same options as we do with our flights.
To test our tips and tricks, simple click on SAVE ON FLIGHTS and have a look at the various options we provide.