Taag Angolan Airlines
Taag Angolan Airlines is the state owned national airline of Angola. The airline is based in Luanda and operates all-Boeing fleet domestic flights within Angola. It also operates flights to Africa and long-haul flights to Brazil, Cuba, China, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates.
Taag Angolan Airlines provides its passengers with in-flight entertainment such as:
- Audio and Video Entertainment. The airline offers a variety of movies and music to choose from. Headphones are available to passengers who want to use this entertainment.
- Reading material. The airline provides its passengers with newspapers, magazines and children’s books. The airline also has their own magazine available named Austral, that brings passengers news from Angola and the world as well as useful information about the Taag Angolan Airlines flights experience. The magazine is available to passengers, free of charge.
- Wi-Fi connection. If you are travelling with the airlines Boeing 777-300ER and are flying in Business or First Class, then you will have access to Wi-Fi in all flights to Portugal and Brazil.
Taag Angolan Airlines offers three flight classes namely First Class, Business Class and Economy Class.
The baggage allowances as set out by Taag Angolan Airlines are as follows:
- The maximum allowed weight is 5kg for hand luggage
- The sum of the luggage measurements may not exceed 115cm
Other than your hand luggage, passengers are also able to carry one of the following items with them:
- Tablet or laptop bag
- Medical devices that are allowed to be used on-board
The maximum sizes and weight of checked luggage depends on the destination and class of the passenger.
Some of the destinations that are travelled to via the airline are as follows:
- Rio De Janeiro – Brazil
- Johannesburg – South Africa
- Catumbela – Angola
- Cape Town – South Africa
- Windhoek – Namibia
- Harare – Zimbabwe
- Lusaka – Zambia
- Nairobi – Kenya
- Maputo – Mozambique
- Casablanca – Morocco
Book your ticket now with Cheap Flights To and experience Angola or any of the many destinations that are travelled to via Taag Angolan Airlines.