Cape town to Nigeria
Flights from Cape Town to Nigeria is the best way to travel from the South of Africa to the West of Africa.
Nigeria is situated in West Africa bordering the Gulf of Guinea in the Atlantic Ocean.
When flying from Cape Town to Nigeria, the flight tickets are generally cheaper during mid-week, such as a Wednesday, than a flight ticket booked during the Weekend, especially on a Friday and Sunday. Low ticket prices are also found by booking your flight three months or at least a month before your departure date.
The following airlines offer connecting flights from Cape Town to Nigeria (Lagos):
- Air France via CDG
- British Airways via Lahore
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai International
- Ethiopian Airways via ADD
- Kenya Airlines via NBO
- KLM via AMS
- Lufthansa via FRA
- Qatar Airways via DOH
- South African Airways via Johannesburg
- Turkish Airlines via IST
The duration of a flight from Cape Town to Nigeria (Lagos) is approximately 6 hours and 5 minutes.
Interesting facts about Nigeria
- Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and is the 8th most populous country in the world with a population of more than 160 million people.
- Nigeria has rich cultural groups with over 250 ethnic groups that exist within Nigeria.
- The two major religions in Nigeria is Christianity and Islam although many of the people still maintain traditional beliefs.
- The longest and largest river in West Africa is the Niger River, from which Nigeria derived its name from. This river is approximately 4,180km long.
- Nigeria has the largest diversity of butterflies.
- Nigeria boasts with the longest bridge in Africa situated in Lagos and has a length of about 11.8km.
- Nigeria is also the 12th largest producer of crude oil in the world.
Book your flight from Cape Town to Nigeria now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above!