By using Cheap Flights To, you are able Compare Flights quickly and conveniently by the click of a button. You are able to Compare Flights, the different departure times, the different airlines and their different prices.
In South Africa, customers have a number of airlines to choose from, namely:
- British Airways
- Mango Airlines
- South African Airways
You can then compare the flights, to your desired destination, offered by the respective airlines. The prices as set out by the airlines are determined by a number of factors such as:
- the departure time of the flight
- the cabin class chose by the passenger
- the type of ticket chosen by the passenger (whether it’s a fully-flexi, semi-flexi or a normal ticket)
- baggage allowances
- whether food and drinks are included in the ticket price
- The departure time of the flight. Flights are cheaper during less convenient departure and/or arrival times such as 5am rather than 9am.
- The days on which the scheduled flight is has an effect on the price of the flight. If a flight is scheduled on a Monday, Friday or Sunday, the prices of that flight will be more than if it were booked on the other days of the week.
- Airline competition is also an important determining factor. The more airlines there are, the more competition arise and the cheaper the tickets will be,
- The time when the flight is booked. The earlier you book your flight, the cheaper it will be. If you book it a day in advance then the flight ticket will be significantly more than if you book it a month in advance.
Next time you book your flight ticket, make sure to Compare Flights of the different airlines to ensure that you get the best price and time that will suit both your pocket and schedule.