Domestic Flights are flights that are flown on within the borders of South Africa. It is a way in which people can search cheap flights within South Africa. South Africa has a number of airlines that flies to the major cities well as to some of its smaller towns within the borders of South Africa. There are cabin classes on these airlines that rage from first class to economy class.
Airports Company South Africa was established to own and operate the nine principal South African airports. This includes the three main international airports, which are also used for Domestic Flights in South Africa namely:
- OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg
- Cape Town International Airport
- King Shaka International Airport in Durban
The other six airports are as follows:
- Bram Fischer Airport in Bloemfontein
- Port Elizabeth Airport
- Upington Airport
- East London Airport
- George Airport
- Kimberley Airport
There are also several other privately owned international airports in South Africa, namely:
- Lanseria International Airport
- Nelspruit Airport/ Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
The following are airlines that offer Domestic Flights:
- South African Airways – the largest domestic airline in South Africa.
- Mango Airlines – this airline is known for offering Cheap Flights South Africa. It is owned by SAA and offers passengers a low cost way of getting to their destination.
- Kulula – this airline was founded in 2001 as a low cost subsidiary of British Airways. They are known for their sense of humour on-board.
- British Airways – this airline is said to be a cost-effective airline as you always get good value for your money and the service is always top-notch.
- FlySafair – this airline was established in 2013 and is already an airline with a proud heritage as it was founded by Safair.
Domestic Flights are flown to the following destinations within South Africa:
- Cape Town
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
By clicking on the link above, customers are able to search Domestic Flights within South Africa.