Durban to Mozambique
Flights from Durban to Mozambique is the best and more convenient way of travelling from a South African city located along the Indian Ocean to a Mozambican city situated along the Indian Ocean.
The duration of flights from Durban to Mozambique (Maputo) can vary between 3 hours and 35 minutes to 4 hours and 25 minutes. These variations depend of the number of stops between Durban to Mozambique (Maputo).
The following airlines offer flights from Durban to Mozambique (Maputo):
- South African Airways
- LAM Mozambique Airlines
These flights generally contain connecting flights between Durban to Mozambique (Maputo).
Interesting facts about Mozambique:
- The official national language of Mozambique is Portuguese.
- Mozambique is seen as one of the fastest growing countries due to its exports of coal and natural gas.
- The Niassa Game Reserve in Mozambique is the largest protected area in the country and is one of the most unspoiled and untouched wilderness areas in the whole of Africa. This game reserve boasts with a high concentration of wildlife, and incredible variety of bird life and absolutely breath-taking natural scenery.
- The Cahora Bassa Lake situated in Mozambique, is the second largest artificial lake in Africa. It is also the largest hydroelectric scheme in Southern Africa.
- Mozambique experience tropical climates.
- There are over 1200 species of fish that have been recognised and identified in the coastal waters of Mozambique.
- The capital city is Maputo which is also the largest in Mozambique.
- The Vumba Rock Paintings in Mozambique are thought to be around for over 8000 years. The represent the hunters and other human figures and animals.
- The Mozambique Island is one of the world heritage sites. The Bazarut Archipelago is the largest marine reserve in the Indian Ocean.
Book your flights from Durban to Mozambique with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of Mozambique!