Flights From Cape town to Durban
Flights From Cape town to Durban are offered on a daily basis by a number of South African airlines.
The following airlines offer Flights From Cape town to Durban:
- Mango Airlines
- British Airways
- South African Airways
Flights From Cape town to Durban are generally non-stop flights.
Durban is known for its warm weather all through the year. With its beautiful beaches and great holiday vibe, Durban is the best place if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Durban is the largest city of the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal.
In 2015, The New York Times featured Durban as the 7th on it 52 list of places to go.
Things to do in Durban:
- Johnny’s Rotis is an amazing institution for both new comers and locals alike. Their famous triple cheese and chip roti with mutton gravy is considered to be the best in town.
- A Walk on the Sky at Moses Mabhida Stadium. This stadium was built for the 2010 Fifa World Cup. The Sky Car, which is a single cabin that runs up steel tracks to the northern arch of the stadium and has a 106m vantage point
- The Wave House at Gateway offers surfer enthusiasts with some great waves. They also offer supertube rides, which are a little more subtle than the Flow Rider.
- Mini Town – just as the name suggests, it’s a mini town that offers people the opportunity to walk around a miniature city.
- The KwaZulu-Natal South African Gallery contains an extensive collection of well-known South African artists in the modern and airy building.
- The Golden Mile stretches from South Beach to the Suncoast Casino in the North and is perfect for an early morning beach run, rollerblading or cycling
Book you Flights From Cape town to Durban now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above!