Flights From Johannesburg to Durban
Flights From Johannesburg to Durban are offered daily with around 21 flights per day. It is the best way to travel from The City of Gold to the South Coast.
Non-stop Flights From Johannesburg to Durban are offered by the following airlines:
- South African Airways
- Mango Airlines
- British Airways
The duration of non-stop flights are 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Connecting flights are also offered via the following destinations:
- Nelspruit via South African Airways
- Bloemfontein via South African Airways
You can always rely on Durban having the best weather, no matter what time of the year it is. Durban flaunts with its beautiful beaches and great holiday vibes. With the warm Indian Ocean coasting Durban, it is the perfect place for swimming, surfing, diving, snorkelling or just relaxing on the beach admiring the amazing view.
Things to do in Durban:
- uShaka Marine World is South Africa’s most loved marine theme park. It offers a world of rides, aquariums, dolphin, seal and penguin shows, shopping, beach activities and loads more.
- Mitchell Park Zoo holds a number of small animals with its largest animal being the Aldabra Giant Tortoise.
- Mini Town – just as the name suggests, it’s a mini town that offers people the opportunity to walk around a miniature city.
- Durban Botanical Garden is Durban’s oldest public institution and Africa’s oldest surviving botanical gardens. They are world renowned for their indigenous and exotic plant collection.
- The Golden Mile stretches from South Beach to the Suncoast Casino in the North and is perfect for an early morning beach run, rollerblading or cycling.
- Gateway Theatre of shopping is the ultimate fashion, entertainment and dining destination. With over 400 stores, 40 restaurants and fast food kiosks and a variety of exciting entertainment, you will always be entertained.
Book your Flights From Johannesburg to Durban with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above!