Flights to Dublin
Flights to Dublin is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to the capital of Ireland. Dublin is situated on the east coast of Ireland.
The following airlines offer Flights to Dublin from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- KLM via Amsterdam
- Aer Lingus via Amsterdam
- British Airways via London
- Air France via Paris
The duration of Flights to Dublin from Johannesburg are approximately 14 hours and 51 minutes. The duration of these flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Things to do in Dublin:
- Visit Dublin’s number one attraction, the Guinness Storehouse. This building is situated in the heart of the St James’s Gate Brewery. A visit here will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about this world famous beer. You will also receive a complimentary pint of Guinness while relaxing and enjoying the amazing view of Dublin city.
- Make sure you visit the Dublin Zoo with its many rare and exotic animals such as giraffes, zebras, scimitar Oryx and ostrich. You can also see the herds of Asian elephants, monkeys, tigers, hippos, bats, red pandas, reptiles and many more!
- Visit the National Aquatic Centre in Dublin that is deemed to be one of the most innovative water parks in Europe.
- Visit the National Gallery of Ireland with its collection of over 2,500 paintings and around 10,000 other works in different media that includes watercolours, drawings, prints and sculptures.
- Take a walk through the national Botanic Gardens that is around 19.5 hectares on the south bank of the Tolka River and contains many attractive features such as the arboretum, sensory garden, rock garden and an a large pond!
Book your Flights to Dublin now with Cheap Flights To and experience a city with rich cultural history!