Flights to Istanbul
Flights to Istanbul is the best and most convenient way to travel Turkey. Istanbul is the most populous city in Tukey and the country’s economic, cultural and historic centre.
The following airlines offer Flights to Istanbul from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai
- Qatar Airlines via Doha
- Turkish Airlines (Direct Flights to Istanbul)
- KLM via Amsterdam
- Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi
- Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa
- Air France via Paris
- Lufthansa via Frankfurt
- British Airways via London
- South African Airways
The duration of Flights to Istanbul from Johannesburg are approximately 9 hours and 40 minutes, these are direct flights. The duration of the flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Things to do in Istanbul:
- Go on a Bosphorus cruise. Travellers are provided with an amazing overview of the city. Both the European and Asian shores of the famous waterway have a lot to offer such as century old palaces and mansions.
- Visit Topkapi Palace. It is a complex of kiosks and pavilions contained by four lush green courtyards housed generations of sultans for almost half a century.
- Visit the Archaeology Museum. It displays one of the world’s richest collections of classical antiques.
- The Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts has over 40,000 items on display. Each room in the museum focuses on a different period or era of the Islamic world while also reflecting the daily Turkish life from the 8th to the 19th
- Grand Bazaar is over 500 years old but is still recognised as one of the largest covered bazaars in the world. It has over 60 streets with over 5000 shops, 60 restaurants, 18 fountains, 12 mosques and even a school.
Book your Flights to Istanbul now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience a city with a rich cultural history!