Flights to Sydney
Flights to Sydney is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to the state capital of New South Wales.
Sydney is the most populous city in Australia and is located on Australia’s east coast. The city attracts over 10 million international and domestic visitors each year due to its beautiful beaches and interesting attractions.
It is not a surprise that Sydney is such a popular holiday destination was it has lovely weather, rich European history, vibrant economy and a diverse lifestyle.
The following airlines offer Flights to Sydney from South Africa’s largest city, Johannesburg:
- Cathay Pacific Airways via Hong Kong
- Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi
- Qatar Airways via Doha
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai
- South African Airways via Perth
- Singapore Airlines via Singapore
- Qantas Airways (direct Flights to Sydney)
The duration of connecting Flights to Sydney are approximately 17 hours and 10 minutes. The duration of the flights may vary depending on the number of stops and layover time between these two destinations.
Interesting facts about Sydney:
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge is the widest long span bridge and is also the tallest steel arc bridge in the world. According to the Guinness World Records, the bridge is the 5th longest spanning-arch bridge.
- The oldest public building in the Sydney Central Business District is The Sydney Mint.
- The Sydney Tower is the second tallest freestanding structure in Australia.
- The main languages spoken in Sydney are English, Arabic, Cantonese, Mandarin, Greek and Vietnamese.
- The city was in the Guinness Book of Record for producing the longest line of pizzas at 221 metres.
- The most popular summer sport in Sydney is Cricket.
- The Sydney Fish Markey is the largest market of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere and is the third largest fish market in the world.
Book your Flights to Sydney now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful city that is Sydney with its beautiful beaches and attractions!