Flights to Thailand
Flights to Thailand is the best and most convenient way to travel from South Africa to Thailand. Thailand is situated in the south-eastern parts of Asia and is known for its tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples of displaying figures of Buddha.
The following airlines offer Flights to Thailand (capital city, Bangkok) from South Africa’s capital city, Johannesburg:
These Flights to Thailand are generally connecting flights.
- Air Austral via Saint-Denis.
- Singapore Airlines via Singapore.
- Kenya Airways via Nairobi.
- Emirates Airlines via Dubai.
- Cathay Pacific Airways via Hong Kong.
- Etihad Airways via Abu Dhabi.
- Qatar Airways via Doha.
- South African Airways.
- Jet Airways.
- Ethiopian Airlines.
- Air China.
- Thai Airways.
- Bangkok Airways.
The duration of Flights to Thailand (Bangkok) from Johannesburg are approximately 14 hours and 45 minutes. The duration of these flights may vary depending on the number of stops between Johannesburg and Bangkok. Different airlines offer different flights to different destinations between Johannesburg and Bangkok.
Interesting facts about Thailand:
- Thailand is the only Southeast Asian country that was never colonised by an European country. In the Thai language, the name of the country means “land of the free”.
- In Thailand, you will find both the smallest and the largest creatures in the world. The smallest mammal in the world called the Bumblebee bat can be found in Thailand as well as the largest fish, the whale shark, can be found in the Thai waters.
- Bangkok is the largest city in Thailand and makes up one-tenth of the entire population of Thailand.
- Thailand is truly the land of temples as it contains around 35,000 temples. If people want to visit these temples, they will have to be modestly clothed, which means no shorts or sleeveless shirts.
Book your Flights to Thailand now with Cheap Flights To and experience the culture and history of Thailand!