Kulula Flights is a South Africa airline that operates major domestic routes. It was established in 2001 and was the first low cost airline to fly in the South African skies. The name Kuluka is derived from the Zulu word that means “easy” and this is exactly how the airline operates.
The airline was awarded the winner of the “Best African Low-cost Airline” at the Business Traveller Africa Awards in 2015.
The baggage allowances are set out by Kulula Flights are as follows:
- Passengers are allowed one free checked bag weighing up to 20kg
- Passengers are also allowed one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 7kg in addition to a laptop bag or a small handbag.
- If you would like to take extra bags, you can purchase it online at a discounted rate or at the airport.
- Any luggage or bag that weighs between 20kg and 32kg will sustain a heavy bag fee at the airport
- Both you checked and hand luggage should not exceed the standard limitations that apply to all passengers including adults, children and infants alike.
- It should be noted that if passengers have checked in online, then they must make sure that their bags are dropped off at the bag drop-off zone at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for domestic flights and 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for international flights.
Kulula Flights are offered to the following domestic destinations:
- Cape Town
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
Kulula Flights are offered to the following international destinations
- Livingstone, Zambia
- Windhoek, Namibia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Plaine Magnien, Mauritius
Book your flight with Kulula now by clicking on the link above and experience a true South African airline with its low airfare and high safety standards.